There is a lot going on here in the Vegas Valley and now is the time to buy an investment property and allow Large Vision Property Management to management it for you.
Call me today so we can find you the right property!
7 Major Construction Projects Changing The Skyline Of Vegas by 2020
1) Las Vegas Stadium – the 1.9 billion, 65,000 seat, new home to the NFL’s Las Vegas Raiders
2) The Las Vegas Convention Center District expansion – the 1.4 billion expansion, including 600,000 square feet of new meeting and exhibit space
3) The Drew – a resort development of nearly 4,000 rooms by Marriott and Steve Witoff at the recently purchased Fontainbleau site on the North Strip
4) MSG Sphere – an 18,000 seat arena touting technology not available anywhere else in the world, built by the Madison Square Garden Company just East of the Sands Expo & Convention Center
5) Las Vegas Baseball Park – 150 million, 10,000 seat, stadium located in the heart of Downtown Summerlin on eight acres just south of the City National Arena, practice facility for the Vegas Golden Knights
6) Resorts World Las Vegas – The Genting Group’s 3,400 room, Asian Themed casino at the site of the former Stardust
7) MGM Convention Center Expansion – 130 million expansion project will add 250,000 square feet of meeting space to the existing conference center
These are only a small number of the major projects going on in the Vegas Valley. We also have Amazon building a large fulfillment center in Henderson, Nellis Air Force Base is adding another Wing Command doubling the number of service members there.
There is alot going on here and now is a great time to be buying investment properties!
Call me today so I can assist you in finding the right investment home for you!